Subject: Re: net installing to an IPX
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Sillence <M.Sillence@ftel.co.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/21/1999 11:40:47
Hi,

I guess I haven't explained properly.

I have set up tftp, boot prarmd and nfs
The binaries are in /export/root
The tftp boot file gets loaded then instigates a nfs mount to get the
kernel.
I symlinked the kernel in /export/root as it was looking for a different
name from the one extracted from the kernel in sets.
Then I see the kernel messages and it panics on /sbin/init which is
definatly in /export/root/sbin/init
I was guessing that its mounting /export/root as /export/root and this /
has no sbin off it?

I've also set up /export/root/etc/fstab but I don't think its got that
far yet?

Regards,