Subject: Re: Cheap Sparc Notebook
To: Preston Vega <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/20/1999 20:13:48

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Preston Vega wrote:

> I dont know anyone affiliated with the NetBSD project directly, but I
> would be willing to do this. My code is not up to par, but my writing is=)

	Wonderful! :)

	Most of the developers working on NetBSD are more interested in
	workong on code than html :), so if you have any suggestions or
	additions to NetBSD/sparc FAQ or any other part of the website
	please let us know! If its nore sparc specific then www@netbsd.org
	is probably the best place.

	Thanks.

		David/absolute

	Abandoning a syncing disk... or syncing an abandoned disk?