Subject: Re: Cheap Sparc Notebook
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Preston Vega <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/19/1999 23:34:45
I didnt mean to imply that you can fsck your fs with nbsd flop. I only
mean that you can MOUNT a fs that needs to be fscked. Being that theonly
two options are obsd and nbsd flops (obsd wouldnt mount, nbsd did) I found
that nbsd flop is really handy.

Cheers,
BUGO Founder

BSD Users Group of Orlando: http://bugo.zepa.net
---
"Linux is something for Windows haters, BSD is something for Unix lovers"
(Heike S., Febr. 98)
"Beneath revolution (Linux) there's also evolution (*BSD)"
(Andre Oppermann, Apr. 98)
"I view Linux as something that's not Microsoft-a backlash against
Microsoft, no more and no less."
(Ken Thompson, 99)