Subject: UGNT: Issue 14 (April/May) page 15 of Circut cellar
To: None <Recipient List Suppressed:;>
From: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/15/1999 15:34:28
(I've sent this message to all of the port-* lists which have a SCSI port
and could benefit from this device.)

Can somepne please scan the article called "Build a Simple SCSI-to-Anything
Interface" on page 15 of Issue 14 of Circut cellar?

I have the scsi.asm file that goes with it, but I'd really like the scanned
article that has schematic and design details!

If anyone has this please take the time to scan it for me and the rest of
the bsd world.

The summary on the internet explains this as an 8bit interface that can be
hooked to the SCSI bus.  With this information I plan to make it work with
my 8port serial port adaptor (so far only i386).

Wouldn't it be great to have an extra 8 high speed RS232 serial ports on
your SCSI bus for $45 (estimated SCSI board price).

Thanks,
Grant
48656C6C6F21