Subject: Re: Tadpol Sparc
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Preston Vega <bugo@orbit.zepa.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/09/1999 17:58:07
if you visit BUGOs webpage you can get a Tadpole and a slew of goodies for
as low as 200 bux! The documentation is available in pdf format at
sunhelp.org (manuals, ~12mb dl).
200bux for an 85mhz sparc and 400 for a 110mhz sparc laptop is not bad.
30bux s&h you'll have it the next day.
That's 250bux from what you see around. as far as I know this is a bugo
"member" deal only.

Cheers,
BUGO Founder

BSD Users Group of Orlando: http://bugo.zepa.net
---
"Linux is something for Windows haters, BSD is something for Unix lovers"
(Heike S., Febr. 98)
"Beneath revolution (Linux) there's also evolution (*BSD)"
(Andre Oppermann, Apr. 98)
"I view Linux as something that's not Microsoft-a backlash against
Microsoft, no more and no less."
(Ken Thompson, 99)