Subject: Re: Error using smail on 1.3.3
To: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
From: Kevin Tsang <kevin@kevcom.on.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/05/1999 09:01:36
I tried using sendmail (the version that came in the 1.3.3. dist) and it
works fine.  Here is the message I get from smail when I send the command
"lists" to majordomo:

smail: Deferred TO:"| /usr/pkg/libexec/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"
DIRECTOR:aliases2 TRANSPORT:pipe ERROR:(ERR139) transport pipe: absolute
path for cmd required

I've tried recompiling and even checked the config against a copy of smail
which is working, but no luck yet.

Kevin