Subject: SunOS libraries (Was: Netscape browser to use?)
To: Neil J. McRae <neil@COLT.NET>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/29/1999 10:02:57
	IIRC all the SunOS libraries except libdl.so needed to run
	Netscape are available from ftp://sunsolve.sun.com/pub/patches/,
	and someone commented that writing a compatible libdl would be
	a simple task...

	So... does anyone have more information on what would be involved,
	and also is anyone interested in the job.

	It would be quite excellent to have a 'compat_sunos' pkgsrc entry
	:)

		David/absolute

	  -=-  Maybe your misinterpretation of my actions is
	      in conflict with your misconception of who I am  -=-