Subject: Re: Netscape browser to use?
To: Neil J. McRae <neil@COLT.NET>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/29/1999 09:49:07
	I use the 'communicator' version from pkgsrc :)
	(The SunOS 4.61 version)

	Its not rock solid, but certainly no more fragile than my
	experience under native IRIX and Solaris clients...

	The 'navigator' package seems to have trouble saving files,
	but otherwise is the same.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  "Maybe god will cover up his eyes"  -=-