Subject: Re: Current Kernel build fails on IPX
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Yoo <pyoo@mipos2.intel.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/19/1999 11:27:45
I've taken Christos' suggestion and download 19990605.ELF snapshot and
re-install the machine and now the machine wouldn't boot.  I get :

Data Access Exception

I've tried the kernel which comes with the tar file and also netbsd.GENERIC
and they all gave me that error message then ok prompt.

What should I try now?

	Peter.