Subject: NFS Failed, now works
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: None <qball@darkphiber.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/06/1999 17:18:07
After all of the replies I recieved I had ti up and working in no time.

Thanks to all the people whom replied, the problem was simple, and I had looked
at it about 100 times, and didn't notice (out of frustration i guess I just
kept over looking it).  in /etc/hosts for NetBSD I had mistyped one number in
the NFS servers IP.  That is what caused the problem, after fixing that it has
worked fine, until now (i ma in the middle of install now).

Linux Seems to be doing a suitable job for the nfsd, kernel is 2.2.5 w/Sun
Style NFS enabled in the kernel's config  (Slackware Distro).

Once again thankyou all for the help, I just figured after all the replies
someone out there might care to know what it was.

E-Mail: qball@darkphiber.org
Internic Handle: LM4772
DALnet IRCop nick: qball
Date: 06-Jun-99