Subject: Anyone else seen the problem in PR 7636?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: David Rankin <drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/27/1999 15:47:19
In http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=7636, I've
documented a problem I've been having with my SPARCclassic at 1.4. Basically,
every time I try to compile the package swig, the kernel panics on the first
C++ compile. (I've put the gory details in the PR.) Since this machine ran
great with a 1.3I install, I don't think it's a memory or disk problem.

Has anyone seen this bug themselves? Also, if you have any ideas as to the
root cause but need more info, please feel free to Email me and I'll
help you as much as I can.

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.     Husband, Father, and UNIX Sysadmin.
   Email: drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us   Address/Phone Number: Ask me.