Subject: 1.4ALPHA feedback
To: (NetBSD/sparc Maillist) <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/18/1999 09:56:00
	Installed 1.4_ALPHA on an IPC and SS2 hwere, and noted a couple
	of points:

	xdm:
	    The X server needs -kb on the end of the Xservers line for
	    autorepeat to work. Presumably xinit needs a similar
	    workaround.

	ipl:
	    Missing ipl devices by default (looks like mrg already fixed)

	install-floppy:
	    Fails due to missing 'sleep', 'egrep' and others.
	    Is sysinst being considered for 1.4?

	Other than that all is looking good (sending this via an xterm
	across a ppp link on one of the hosts :)

		David/absolute

 -=-  "I know its not the right thing, and I know its not the good thing"  -=-