Subject: re: everything touched?
To: Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/13/1999 14:43:17
   I just checked for sup changes in "allsrc", and nearly everything is updated,
   which I find a little hard to believe.  Rather than rebuild everything, since
   I have a slow machine, can anyone comment on what happened?

the NetBSD ftp/sup server moved recently, which is the cause of this.
when sup ran, did it say "Updating .." ?  if so, that just means it
is updating it's local database, not touching the file, or getting an
new copy of it from the server.  that happens when you see "Receiving .."

so, it shouldn't matter too much.  mmm, slow machines.  last build i did
on my SPARC was 25 hours.