Subject: Re: new sparc 1.4ALPHA snapshot available.
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/08/1999 04:46:29
> This 1.4ALPHA/sparc snapshot was built on April 6.  It is in release(7)
> format and includes the X Windows sets.  A miniroot is also in there,
> but not yet the floppy boot stuff (next snap will have them).
>
> Location: ftp.netbsd.org:~ftp/pub/NetBSD/arch/sparc/snapshot/19990406

What about a bootable(?) CD-ROM image we can burn to CD-R?   (hint hint)

(You knew I was gonna mention this after mrg said something about CD images
 back when I wished aloud that there was a bootable NetBSD/SPARC CD ...  (-: )

	- Greg
	  (whose SS20 is still sitting here in the on-deck circle, but hey,
	   at least now I got 1.3.3 onto the system disk ... )