Subject: Re: Old PR port-sparc/5760
To: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/07/1999 10:32:32
	If it's any consolation, the SunOS 4.X kernels report that the floppy
drive is unexpectedly busy.  I think the chip is there, but no one is home
on the other side of it.  (I realize that the drive doesn't exist on the
slc and elc machines, but wanted to point out that the SunOS solution isn't
any cleaner or dirtier than the NetBSD one.

-Brian