Subject: Re: Old PR port-sparc/5760
To: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/06/1999 22:01:15
Ah, not quite - I was merely the last one to change the state of the PR in
an attempt to make it go away ("Gee, is this still a problem after all the
changes we've made to the source tree?"). The PR is still the
responsibility of the portmaster, and I'm afraid that I have no facilities
myself to check/test this PR, particularly since it doesn't happen to me on
the sun4m machines I have: LX's and a Classic. One of them has no floppy
drive, but doesn't exhibit this problem.

I have reverted the problem state back to "open".

	Erik