Subject: re: bootfloppy for 1.4?
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/06/1999 14:57:59

   You bet! Unfortunately, I don't have access to a sparc with a floppy
   at the moment. But ISTR I did have this working at some point. Does
   someone else want to have a go at what's there in distrib/sparc?

it shouldn't matter that you don't have a floppy;  just build
a /usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/compile/INSTALL/netbsd and then run
'make' in /usr/src/distrib/sparc.  that does ~everything.  this
should be part of the sparc's "make release" machinery (which
i am completely ignorant of at this point of time :-)