Subject: Re: sparc 1.4_ALPHA distribation
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/05/1999 23:34:33
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, matthew green wrote:

> as noted by several people on this list, the sparc distribution
> is missing some parts, notably the boot floppy and the X11 sets
> from what i can see off hand.

Just FYI, I'll be happy to build this stuff, but can't do so until
I get another drive. (One of my current ones started failing after
I'd built and uploaded the main sets, but before I built the install
tools.)

I expect my new drive (which will give me enough room to build X
as well) to arrive on Wednesday or Thursday, which makes it unlikely
I'll have X and the install tools built before Sunday or Monday.
If someone else can do this in the meantime, that'd be great.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   604 801 5335   De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.
The most widely ported operating system in the world: http://www.netbsd.org