Subject: [Fwd: Tadpole Sparcbook 2]
To: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@texas.net>
From: D. J. Rausch <rausch@beacon.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/05/1999 08:38:02
--------------7C213F31B43002B5571CA043

Here is a plan from Pete for how we Sparcbook 2 owners can start porting
free OS's (e.g., Linux or NetBSD) to our hardware.

:-D J.
--------------7C213F31B43002B5571CA043

          (Netscape Messaging Server 3.0)  with ESMTP id AAA1428
          for <rausch@beacon.com>; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:29:27 -0500
	by ns1.metabyte.com (8.9.1a/8.9.1/akolb/110398) id PAA01412
	for rausch@beacon.com; Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:26:48 -0800 (PST)