Subject: re: 1.4 release & Usenix
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/23/1999 13:20:14

   > There is also a rather small list of `supported' devices: zs, esp, cgsix,
   > mouse/kbd, le, audio, and of those le suffers from timeouts and audio
   > sounds like it has a frog in its throat.

   I never did get ahold of an SBus Ultra-1 that I could try the sparc64 port
   on (I have an Ultra30- which is PCI/Psycho- but not an SBus ultra)- did
   you ever manage to notice whether isp works okay in sparc64?

i haven't tried my isp card in the ultra1.  perhaps sometime i'll
plug my RAID into it but for now i need to keep that online for
my work ;-)