Subject: Re: Problems with xsrc X server on -current
To: SAVE MY WALRUS <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/24/1999 17:58:31
	Running as normal user, which works fine under the NetBSD/sparc
	1.3.3 Xsun, but fails under a current xsrc.

	I understand the issues about console output, and have some i386
	machines around here running 'INSECURE'.

	Its just if Xsun no longer permits xconsole to steal the console
	something else in the sparc port needs to change (albeit possibly
	just documentation to say you _can_ enable INSECURE, but we do not
	advise it).

		David/absolute

	  -=-  Maybe your misinterpretation of my actions is
	      in conflict with your misconception of who I am  -=-