Subject: Re: Supporting the SunOS (or Solaris) "format"?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Head Anarchy Conquest Knight Esquire of the Realm <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/20/1999 19:28:20
Are you running in multi-user mode when you try format?

Also, I've noticed something interesting:  Although you can't write
to a raw partition in securemode 1, I see we can now edit the disklabel
in securemode 1.

				--*greywolf;
--
If anyone requests a reason as to why Windows NT is inferior to UNIX,
refer them to the process scheduler, for starters.  Of course, users