Subject: re: CS4231 codec support
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/13/1999 19:45:53
On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, matthew green wrote:
>support for the cs4231 audio is only in -current, and is limited to play
>facilities currently.  pk did the necessary bits to the ad1848 driver
>and wrote the sbus front end a few months back!  now we just need record
>support...

  Cool, thanks pk!

  Now, for those lonely CS4215 codecs that seem to be hiding behind a BRI chip
on SS20s...what are we lacking to make 'em work?  Does someone have programming
info for the SUNW,DBRIe interface?  I'm not a *nix device driver guy, but I'd
be happy to help with testing and perhaps some debugging.

                      -Dave McGuire