Subject: Problem with Aries ss2 clone
To: (NetBSD/sparc Maillist) <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/12/1999 20:48:17
	I have an Aries ss2 clone here which at some point in the past
	booted NetBSD 1.2{something}, but now have Solaris installed.
	I'm trying to reinstall 1.3 and the kernel is choking with
	'Watchdog reset' 'Window Overflow'.

	Have tried:
			1.3.3 GENERIC
			1.3.1 GENERIC
			19990103-snapshot GENERIC
			-current 99/12/01 custom kernel with DDB,DEBUG,etc

	All fail with  'Watchdog reset' 'Window Overflow' just after
	'filesystem on {ffs,nfs}'

	Have tried nfs booting it, and also using an internal disk.
	Kernels work fine on an IPX.

	Does anyone have any idea of how I would persue this - any
	obvious place I could add in debug message of breakpoints?

		David/absolute

                 -=-  "You can have my absence of faith"  -=-