Subject: German Type 5 keyboard
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Ritzert <mjr@turbo.su.shuttle.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/23/1998 21:35:34
i installed netbsd 1.3.2 on two sparcs (an 1+ clone and a 2
clone). Unfortunately, one of the machines is equipped with a german
type 5 keyboard. I don't find any doc how to hook up the mappings for
this keyboard on the console. Would somebody be so kind to point this
out?

BTW, has someone an appropriate mapping table table for xmodmap at
hand? It is not difficult to create this map, but why re-invent the
wheel?

Thanks for any help

Michael

BTW: im really impressed of the performance of NetBSD. It turns back
even my 1+ into a useful machine (even better than my SunOS 4.1.2 +
gcc-brew X11R6, not at all to speak of Solaris 2.5.1).