Subject: RE: help with install
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org, "'ericmc@xsis.xerox.com'">
From: Edwards, Benjamin () <Benjamin.Edwards@DIGIFONE.COM>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/23/1998 11:49:59
I am doing exactly the same.  I am going to install Linux on a PC and
netboot from the Sparc.  The tricky thing is setting up the PC config to
allow this to happen.  My understanding is from the Sparc monitor (press
L1+A I think) you should be able to type 'boot net'.  Even though I am
putting Linux on the PC I should be able to install FreeBSD, OpenBSD or
Linux onto the Sparc.

Let me know how you get on,
Ben