Subject: Re: disk formatting questions
To: None <root@garbled.net>
From: Jack Culpepper <jack@cs.hmc.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/10/1998 14:16:28
Well this explains some things...  Don't ask me how I managed this!  From
the top of my MAKEDEV script:

#!/bin/sh -
#
#       $OpenBSD: MAKEDEV,v 1.40 1998/03/24 19:32:48 marc Exp $
#
# Copyright (c) 1990 The Regents of the University of California.
# All rights reserved.

I guess it would help to use the script for the right operating system!  Oops.
BTW, everything is working fine for me now.  Thanks everyone for your help.

Jack