Subject: RE: Help with install
To: 'Chris J. Mutter' <chris@terminal.sil.at>
From: Conley, Steve <steve.conley@eds.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/08/1998 17:59:37
Sorry for spamming everyone, but my status is as such;

I've got rpc.bootparamd up and running, it seems, syslogd
and callbootd both seem to like what it returns but the Sun box
gives the same errors...I think it's because I have the /etc/bootparams
file format wrong or something.  The manual pages I have are really
really brief :-)

I have to go home now so I won't reply again until tomorrow.  Thanks
for everyone's help and patience, hopefully I can get this thing to work
tomorrow :-)  If you have any more hints please tell me.

Steve