Subject: Mixed keyboard input/ttya output?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Joel Reicher <joel@panacea.null.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/26/1998 22:59:35
This is my first go at setting up a serial console. It's been fairly
trivial to set up a terminal keyboard and screen but nothing seems to like
the keyboard I have so I'd like to use the Sun keyboard. The machine's not
actually hiding in a cupboard, I just don't have a screen or framebuffer
for it.

The PROM supports using the "console" keyboard for input and ttya for
output, is it possible to do in NetBSD also? Everything I've looked at
suggests it might not be, but then I don't know what I should be looking at.

TIA,

	- Joel