Subject: Re: Router quandry
To: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/25/1998 13:39:03
On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Brad Salai wrote:

> That's great, thank you.
> Unfortunately, the card is on a machine at home, that isn't on the net, so
> no mail, etc. That means things are slow, but I'm working on it.
> I'll tell you what the output is on Friday, if not sooner. If it would help
> to have the card, I'd gladly loan it to you, no bother since it doesn't
> work under netbsd anyway.

That's all fine. It may be an obvious thingie- I may not need the card as
a loaner- it might simply be some SBus id/attach goop.

I believe I managed to get an update in for 1.3.3 for the ISP driver to
bring 1.3.X into line with -current- you may want to snag the 1.3.3 kernel
if you're not up for checking against -current for sparc.

> Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
> Cumpston & Shaw                             Fax    (716) 262-3906
> Two State Street                            email bsalai@tmonline.com
> Rochester, NY 14614
  ^^^^^^^^^
Ah- that's why you know PTI (3000 Science Parkway, Rochester, NY) :-)

-matt