Subject: Re: Router quandry
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/25/1998 11:29:10
It's actually amusing- John Grana (at PTI) just asked me if I would do a
Solaris 2.7 driver for one of his  cards (an ESP based one). I've done
work for John on and off for years.

If it's an ISP (qlogic) based card- please let me know what the output of
the messages are- it should in fact be supported. I don't know the 550-
the 450 is supposed to be a straight ISP.

I'll take ownership of this issue if you want take the time to work with
me on this.

-matt