Subject: Re: Sparc2 lockups under 1.3.2
To: None <devin@premier1.net>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/18/1998 19:46:41
[ On Wed, November 18, 1998 at 12:43:50 (-0800), Devin Ganger wrote: ]
> Subject: Sparc2 lockups under 1.3.2
>
> I've been reading lately that other people than myself have been seeing
> occasional crashes with NetBSD/Sparc.

I've been seeing occasional crashes, but only very occasional.  My SS2
server has an uptime of almost 28 days, and my SS1 diskless workstation
has been up for the same amount of time.

I get far more frequent crashes from the X server.

Most of the crashes (which were actually under 1.3.1, now that I come to
think about it) were spontaneous reboots *without* core dumps....

--
							Greg A. Woods