Subject: Re: PROM Pass: ?
To: Rick Copeland <port-sparc-owner-jbacso=cadence.com@netbsd.org>
From: Joe Bacso <jbacso@Cadence.COM>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/05/1998 10:06:18
I have an old copy of Sun's "Field Engineers Handbook". In it there is a few pages
on the 4/110's jumper settings. J900 pins 1-2 looks interesting. The description
says "IN=Shorts 3V battery". I have not tried this nor does it explane what this does.
But it sounds to me like a reset action. I cant imagine why someone would want
that jumper shorted perminantly.

I can scan in the pages for the 4/110 if you like. Since you have the hardware,
you might want Sun's explination of the settings.

Joe