Subject: Re: PROM Pass: ?
To: None <mjacob@feral.com>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/04/1998 18:00:31
  Yeah, I thought that was flash or something...but from that long ago, maybe
it's one of the early EAROM chips.

  Wait, I seem to remember that some RTC chips have a few dozen bytes of
generic battery-backed RAM on 'em...The RTC on the 4/100 is an Intersil
7170...anybody have an Intersil databook handy?

                   -Dave McGuire