Subject: Re: other sun4m audio
To: Jason T. Nelson <jtn@eboai.org>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/24/1998 20:28:47
At 13:04 -0700 10/16/98, Jason T. Nelson wrote:
>With all this talk of wondering about support of the 4/65 audio, I figured
>I'd ask about the status of audio on sun4m machines other than the Classic
>boxes, such as my lovely LX which has audio (and BRI support would be great
>too, though certainly not essential).

Since no one else answered you...

We await documentation for the SUNW,DBRIe which is a combined ISDN and
CODEC chip, so someone can write a driver, or

we await someone willing to painstakingly figure out how the chip works
from trial and error, or

we await Sun deciding to gift us with their device driver since I doubt
they still use the hardware...

	I have LX's too,

	Erik <fair@clock.org>