Subject: Re: Looking to make a Sparc bootable cdrom, any instructions?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/21/1998 09:22:06
	Does anyone know how the Sun CDS are formatted?  It looks like they're
multi-session cds with the last session being the ISO9660 session.  The
previous sessions seem like UFS filesystems with bootable headers on them.
Is there any way NetBSD can be pursuaded to show me the various sessions of
a CD?  I know cdrecord can make them.
-Brian