Subject: RAM in IPX
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Raahauge DeSantis <xiamin@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 09/27/1998 14:59:31
I've got an IPX with no RAM at the moment. I plan to order some from
MemoryX once I get the money together, but I was wondering about how
the RAM needs to be configured. I've heard that I can put either two
or four SIMMs in it, and that the SIMMs need to be the same size in
groups of two. My question is since I'm only going to be buying two
SIMMs, where do I put them? The four SIMM slots are in two groups of
two, so would I put the two SIMMs into one group, or put one in the
first slot in the first group, and the other in the first slot of the
second group or what?

TIA
--
-Simon Raahauge DeSantis