Subject: FREE sun hardware for donation
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: William Bradford <mrbill@frenzy.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/04/1998 09:32:23
If there's anyone in Austin, TX currently working on the NetBSD/SPARC port,
I've got some free hardware if you want to come pick it up.

I've got four SPARCstation ELC chassis (monitor, etc, - everything but the
slide-in system board) and one SPARCstation SLC chassis.  If you've got an
aging SLC/ELC with a fading monitor, these might just be the ticket.

In fact, if there's anyone in the Austin/SA area that might have a use for
these machines, let me know.  I'll *give* them to anyone involved in the
NetBSD/SPARC port, or I'll sell all five of them to someone else for $20,
best offer, a sixpack of beer, something.. I just need to get them out of
the house.

Thanks.

(I'm also looking for older hp300 or hp700 hardware)

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill@frenzy.com
"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad