Subject: *Free* Sparc IPCs/ELCs
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Maciolek <mikem@centerline.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/06/1998 11:03:49
I know this isn't very appropriate to port-sparc, except to the
extent that free equipment might help some people involved in
the Sparc porting effort.  Mostly I just hate to see perfectly
good equipment end up in the dumpster.

CenterLine Software is about to trash over 20 Sparc ELC systems,
6 or so IPCs, a couple of Solbournes plus some other non-sparc
hardware as well (including HP/Apollo 300 and 400 series, an old
DecStation and lots of other goodies); some of the stuff is still
in excellent condition, some kinda beat-up, some may not work at
all, but what do you want for free?

Pickup will be possible tomorrow - Tuesday, July 6 - between
10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, or Wednesday between 9:00 AM and 12:00 noon.
Send me Email, let me know you're coming.

10 Fawcett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

Mapquest does a decent job of mapping our location (www.mapquest.com)

Here are very quick directions if you already know the Boston area:

>From the south, take Storrow Drive to the Fresh Pond Parkway, to
Concord Avenue west (toward Belmont), and go two blocks past the
second rotary to Fawcett Street (on the right).  First building
on the corner is #10.

>From the north/west, take Rt.2 all the way in past Alewife T stop,
over the bridge and down to the first rotary; take the first right
out of the rotary onto Concord Avenue west (toward Belmont) and go
two blocks to Fawcett Street (on the right).  #10 is on the corner.