Subject: Re: Silly Xlockmore problem
To: Daniel Brown <dbrown@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/24/1998 08:57:34
	Just a datapoint - I'm running xlockmore-4.07 (compiled under 1.3,
	still running under 1.3F) on my IPX and the colours seem fine.

	Will update the the latest xlockmore in pkgsrc and see if it has
	any problems...

		David/absolute

	  -=-  Maybe your misinterpretation of my actions is
	      in conflict with your misconception of who I am  -=-