Subject: Re: Silly Xlockmore problem
To: None <bsalai@tmonline.com>
From: Daniel Brown <dbrown@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/24/1998 15:51:56
Brad,

I've tried the random mode (both as the default, and as -mode random), but both
still display a white background.

I've also tried specifying the X -rv option, to reverse the colormap for
xlockmore, but the option isn't accepted.

Using -install also fails (but interstingly, running xlockmore in a window does
'the right thing' colorwise, but with a private colormap)...

Best,

Dan.