Subject: Re: Silly Xlockmore problem
To: Daniel Brown <dbrown@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>
From: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@link.link-systems.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/24/1998 10:04:02
I'm glad you've spoken up.  I run XFree86 on the Sparc 5 I use as an Xterminal
(running SunOS 4.1.4) and I too found that at some point in upgrading to a new
version of xlockmore, that it switched to operating in reverse video.  I also
tried requesting a reverse via various options and got no-where.  I suspect
the XFree86 folks are the one's to ask with this one...  Cheers,  -- Ken