Subject: new boot floppy image
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Eric W. Bates <ericx@vineyard.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/23/1998 20:12:32
Nice work.

I have a small problem...

Using the ftp install, install all packages option, sysinst defaults
to:

ftp@ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.3F/sparc/binary/sets

NetBSD-1.3F no longer seems to exist; so I changed it to NetBSD-1.3.2.

All well and good, but the first file it tries to install is kern.tgz,
which no longer exists.  If it can't find the file, it resets and
asks you to try again.

I will try the custom packages tomorrow (maybe I'll get a list to
choose from).  Or maybe the NFS gig.