Subject: NetBSD/sparc hardware support list
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/17/1998 10:59:41
We should do a web page with the names, part numbers, and characteristics
of the various Sbus & VME cards that NetBSD/sparc (and maybe NetBSD/sun3?)
supports. The current sparc page lists the hardware in a general way, but
it's not as specific as I'm talking about. I've got a start on a Sun system
model list with some characteristics listed in
http://www.clock.org/~fair/computers/suns.html but that does not list what
NetBSD supports.

Could each of you send me dmesg output after boot time for your systems,
and a list of what Sbus or VME cards are in your systems, and I'll try to
cross-reference these against the Sun hardware FAQ and put something nice
together.

        yes, I'm volunteering,

        Erik <fair@clock.org>