Subject: Re: Xsun memory leak?
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/06/1998 19:07:46
whoops, yea, those macros are from -current.
the definitions you gave are correct.
(I've also updated my little tar file.)

another thing to note about using this is that if
you're running netscape then it's necessary to quit netscape
before much of the X server memory will be freed.
netscape appears to be rather unfriendly in its management of
X server memory resources, just like it is for its own.

-Chuck