Subject: esp1
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steven Grunza <steveng@formail.formation.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/05/1998 13:10:23
Hi,
  This may be slightly off topic but ....

My SS1 prom monitor has the command probe-scsi to probe the SCSI bus.  It
only seems to work for esp0.  I have attached a new drive to esp1 and would
like to probe the bus to see if it is there.  Does any one know how to
probe the second bus, or does anyone have a pointer to where I can learn
the language in which the probe-scsi command is written?  probe-scsi isn't
too bad but it calls install-host-adapter which looks like gibberish to
me... :(

Steven Grunza
steveng@formail.formation.com

"Luke, you're going to find that       | Steven Grunza
many of the truths we cling to         | voice:  (609) 234 - 5020 ext 3101
depend greatly on our own point        | fax:    (609) 234 - 5242
of view."                              | e-mail: steveng@formail.formation.com
                  Obi Wan Kenobi,      |
                  Return of the Jedi   |