Subject: Re: Sun OpenProm docs?
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Maydell <pm215@cam.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/04/1998 08:33:04
Nathan Gelbard wrote:
>I've been playing with Forth a little in the Sun OpenProm shell on my
>ELC, and was wondering if there was a way to get the source code
>to the OpenProm?
>
>I'd like to find out how some of the functions work, and how to turn
>my screen on even though I have no keyboard :)

Hoping for source is a bit optimistic. For documentation, you could
start with http://playground.sun.com/1275/home.html
You may find the OpenBoot command reference (sorry for the long line!)
http://docs.sun.com:80/ab2/@LegacyTocView?toc=SUNWab_123_1%3A%2Fsafedir%2Fspace3%2Fpkgs%2Fcollections%2Fab1%2Fanswerbooks%2Fenglish%2Fsolaris_2.6%2FSUNWabadm%2Ftoc%2FOPENBOOTCMDREF%3AOPENBOOTCMDREF;bt=OpenBoot+2.x+Command+Reference+Manual
useful; it ought to at least tell you how to enable the monitor.
[this is the V2 docs. There's a V3 manual online, too.]

Peter Maydell