Subject: NetBSD-1.3 and st0 problems
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steven Grunza <steveng@formail.formation.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/05/1998 12:29:40
I was in the process of upgrading from 1.2.1 to 1.3 when my drive blew.
I'm running 1.2.1 now and have no problems with using my Sun QIC150 tape
drive.  Loading the miniroot onto swap and booting to perform the upgrade
to 1.3 caused problems with identifying the tape drive.  I can be more
specific if this is a previously unreported problem.  I need (work related)
to access the tape so I can't go to 1.3 if it doesn't support the tape
drive.  To sum this up:

  Has anyone had problems with a SCSI QIC150 tape drive on a SPARCstation 1
using NetBSD-1.3?

Steven G.

"Luke, you're going to find that       | Steven Grunza
many of the truths we cling to         | voice:  (609) 234 - 5020 ext 3101
depend greatly on our own point        | fax:    (609) 234 - 5242
of view."                              | e-mail: steveng@formail.formation.com
                  Obi Wan Kenobi,      |
                  Return of the Jedi   |