Subject: Re: Upgraded to 1.3 and lost telnet
To: Steven Grunza <steveng@formail.formation.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/16/1998 13:33:38
On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Steven Grunza wrote:

: After loading NetBSD-1.3 onto a new disk on my SS1, I'm now getting the
: following when telnetting from a Win95 PC to the SS1:
:
: /usr/libexec/ld.so: warning: libutil.so.4.2: minor version >= 3 expected,
: using it anyway
:           /usr/libexec/ld.so: telnetd: libkrb.so.2.0: No such file or
: directory.

When did you download the secr set?  Download a new one and install it
again.  It's been fixed for about a week now....

=====
===== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com) =====
== "There's a myth that there is a scarcity of justice to go around, so
== that if we extend justice to 'those people,' it will somehow erode the
== quality of justice everyone else receives."  -- Maria Price