Subject: Re: Problem with 1.3/sparc install
To: Rob Deker <deker@digex.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/14/1998 16:17:52
	(Have cc'ed to port-sparc as well)

	NetBSD writes a SunOS compatible label onto the disk for the boot
	prom. Unfortunately SunOS can only allocate paritions in units
	of cylinders (no partiail cylinders), so NetBSD/sparc also has to
	starts and end partitions on cylinder boundaries.

	The error messge should probably be more helpful - could you
	submit a PR to not this :)

	Thanks

		David/absolute

               The truth of a proposition has nothing to do
                  with its credibility.  And vice versa.